• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a question for you WATCH guys..............

I have a Luminox Navy Seal that was purchased when the local Service Merchandise was going out of business. It has been a good watch, since around '01. Mine is not the stainless model. I've been meaning to change the factory band, which I don't like, but still haven't gotten around to doing it.

DSC00764.JPG

Right on. Thanks man. I wanted something I could wear daily and not worry about it. But I wanted reliable and semi nice to look at. It seemed like the logical choice but I wasn't sure since there were no reviews on it.
Luminox makes a pretty good timepiece. Two things I'd recommend:

1) Amazon has the same watch for $446. Might be worth returning the other one.

https://www.amazon.com/Luminox-Swis...minox+3252&dpPl=1&dpID=515aSuGYu0L&ref=plSrch

2) Consider a one piece NATO strap . It's more comfortable, and the one piece design makes it harder to lose the watch.

b7675b20-bb54-4f09-8cad-0ba8192036aa_1.1c1901041d2311e7ec39a2082902218d.jpeg

ps. I know there is one on letgo in Columbia, SC with standard band for $200 exactly like my chronograph. Fyi....looks perfect, was gift for ex bf she said. She didn't bite on my offer of $100, though.

Nothing wrong with luminox, but some people have issues with their service department.

Funny note: .I deal with former SEALs pretty regularly and not a single one wears a luminox...

Back
Top Bottom