I hate AAC Thread ----- for ngcsugrad09

I had the same problem with my micro 7 not working. Sent it back and had got it back in less than 1 month. They worked on it but didn't fix it so itwent back and said they couldnt get it to work so they exchanged it with a suppressor. If you can get a hold of anybody they seem nice and willing to help. It has been slow going though, and thats just my experience.

when they were in the other two places you could go in and get someone to take care of you, now you must ship it to them even thou they are down the road from us over in Lawrenceville!!!!!! I had visited their shops in the previous two locations. Can't get into the new location....

Wasn't AAC originally out of Lawrenceville?

They operated out of the back of Bullseye. Kevin sold me my supressor at that location in 98. My Suppressor says AAC Advanced armament company. not corporation.

Hadn't heard they fired kevin from his own company. When did that happen?

I know AAC has been having some issues as of late with CS/communication, but they did just hire 5 new guys between CS and sales to help alleviate some of the issues. Has the guy contacted them back with the rust or any other issues found? They're going through growing pains just like everyone else in the industry right now.

And they didn't fire Kevin from his own company, they fired an employee of Freedom Group, which paid Kevin a nice sum of money to make it their company. Right, wrong or indifferent, there's two sides to every story and a lot more information involved than many will ever know.

AAC has been going through growing pains since I got into the Class 3 game in 2005........

He is contacting them. But that should have NEVER been sent back to the customer....

AAC has been going through growing pains since I got into the Class 3 game in 2005........

He is contacting them. But that should have NEVER been sent back to the customer....

Was the gun picked up or shipped? Transferred? When was it shipped vs received? It could have been send out dry and clean from AAC, but arrived with an ever so slight coat of surface rust upon arrival; especially if it spent many days in transit or waiting. I've seen and heard of worse for even brand new guns.

Please post a follow up with what AAC says.

Was the gun picked up or shipped? Transferred? When was it shipped vs received? It could have been send out dry and clean from AAC, but arrived with an ever so slight coat of surface rust upon arrival; especially if it spent many days in transit or waiting. I've seen and heard of worse for even brand new guns.

Please post a follow up with what AAC says.

Last time I checked shipping less than 70 miles usually means one day transit.... but I will check for you.

My customer service experiance with AAC was awsome. Mike Mers went out of his way to help me. I took my suppressor to there new shop and dropped it off. I had it back in a week and a half. No charge to fix a problem that was not even their fault. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Back
Top Bottom