• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I hate Atlanta less now.

As for all the "ITP" bashers, seriously...don't come back. There is a large and growing number us living and working here that have spent time and money pushing the ignorant out, we don't want you reversing the trend...
Well thanks for nothing. It was nice out here until the trash started evacuating the ship.
It's not that the high crime rate, the pollution, the traffic, the corrupt administrations and the high cost of living aren't all great ITP, it's just I personally don't like big cities at all. It's not personal.

So I hate it less now that I ate at spondivits.

Glad you had a good experience there--As I said, I used ta' hang out there as a "Young Lad", when it was pretty much a neighborhood bar/dive/pickup spot--But AFAIK, they have ALWAYS had good food...

Might hafta' pay 'em a visit the next time I am in the neighborhood--That is, IF they don't remember my LAST Visit, when I was asked to leave by a rather LARGE & Rough-looking member of "Management", LOL!...'Course, that WAS several years ago... :) ....mikey357

As for all the "ITP" bashers, seriously...don't come back. There is a large and growing number us living and working here that have spent time and money pushing the ignorant out, we don't want you reversing the trend...

You don't have to worry about me coming into that hellhole unless my gf drags me, but thanks for trying to play 'border crossing' police.

And didn't valet. Jaywalked like a boss.

static.someecards.com_someecards_usercards_1335391598281_657835.png

Back
Top Bottom