• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate Atlanta less now.

Well thanks for nothing. It was nice out here until the trash started evacuating the ship.
It's not that the high crime rate, the pollution, the traffic, the corrupt administrations and the high cost of living aren't all great ITP, it's just I personally don't like big cities at all. It's not personal.

You don't have to worry about me coming into that hellhole unless my gf drags me, but thanks for trying to play 'border crossing' police.

No, it's nothing personal, until I start bashing the entire metro area minus my little city as a vanilla box, strip mall wasteland of piss poor, shortsighted development, so I don't. I realize that most of the rest of this state doesn't unilaterally deep throat the reproductive appendage of a black donkey, so I refer as those that do group diverse geographical areas into one bad element as ignorant. Not the kind of ignorant with huge rims, bass boat metal flake paint and a thumping trunks of aluminum cans, but the kind with huge tires and smoke stacks on diesel powerhouse pickups that have never hauled a load of anything but the huge bag of douche in the drivers seat, but really aren't we splitting hairs now...

the kind with huge tires and smoke stacks on diesel powerhouse pickups that have never hauled a load of anything but the huge bag of douche in the drivers seat, but really aren't we splitting hairs now...

Hmmm, looks like I need to trade my Accord in for one of them thar big trucks.

No, it's nothing personal, until I start bashing the entire metro area minus my little city as a vanilla box, strip mall wasteland of piss poor, shortsighted development, so I don't. I realize that most of the rest of this state doesn't unilaterally deep throat the reproductive appendage of a black donkey, so I refer as those that do group diverse geographical areas into one bad element as ignorant. Not the kind of ignorant with huge rims, bass boat metal flake paint and a thumping trunks of aluminum cans, but the kind with huge tires and smoke stacks on diesel powerhouse pickups that have never hauled a load of anything but the huge bag of douche in the drivers seat, but really aren't we splitting hairs now...

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_19_4ybysury.jpg

that was very well put

Back
Top Bottom