• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have way more than this into it...

Those that selling nib or lnib

Are either Liars or flipping

Never once have I ever seen a new gun on here
Unless from dealer

The rest all used period
I'm neither and I have purchased a weapon, found other interests and decided to sell it before I ever got to the range with it. I try not to purchase anything that I'm not getting a decent deal on but sometimes you just break down and pay what they want...

I'm not talking about flipping or trying to make a profit on something. I'm talking about spending a bunch of money on something and never even playing with it and then selling it for a loss.

If it was new when bought, it's now used, regardless if it's been fired or not, so yes, I'd expect to sell it for less than I paid for it.

Yeah I use to give stuff away

Glad you learnt your lesson! You saw whar it got ya! Lol, just giving ya a hard time!

On another note, a lot of times I've bought something I HAD to have! I only get to go shooting maybe 2x a year if I'm lucky so when I get tired of something or want to buy the next great thing, I'll finance it by selling an old toy. It often comes at a loss. But it's a hobby for me, I just have to decide how much of a loss I'm willing to take to get the next wonderful toy!

What do you care what people do with their money anyway? So what if they sell everything they have for a loss, who are you to determine what their reasons are? Did they hire you to be a financial counselor for them? It is their money and their property. They can do what they wish with their own private property. Now get out of other peoples business and go worry about your own stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yea and it's never been fired!

What is wrong with you people?? Do some of ya'll just have that much money that you can buy [expensive] things, never even take the time or get the pleasure to shoot said [expensive] thing and then turn around and sell it at a loss? Or are you just really bad at handling the money you do have?

I think it's sad and funny when I read those ads. Here are a couple reasonings that I can think of. Let me know if there are any "good" reasons that I miss.

1. You suck at life
2. You partner threatened you to get them back as much of "their" money as you can because they are going to take the balance out on your ***
3. Someone once told you that buying high and selling low is how you make friends
4. You have more money than God
5. Your a dum-dum

P.s. I suggest you put your money in a hole in the backyard and not play the stock market.

You have obviously never built a 1911, AR15, or bolt action rifle for yourself using quality parts,
It's one of those things that if I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

What do you care what people do with their money anyway? So what if they sell everything they have for a loss, who are you to determine what their reasons are? Did they hire you to be a financial counselor for them? It is their money and their property. They can do what they wish with their own private property. Now get out of other peoples business and go worry about your own stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was gonna ........... but you did it just right :thumb:

Glad you learnt your lesson! You saw whar it got ya! Lol, just giving ya a hard time!

On another note, a lot of times I've bought something I HAD to have! I only get to go shooting maybe 2x a year if I'm lucky so when I get tired of something or want to buy the next great thing, I'll finance it by selling an old toy. It often comes at a loss. But it's a hobby for me, I just have to decide how much of a loss I'm willing to take to get the next wonderful toy!
To the point there is nothing I really want.Thought I wanted a SA revolver.Found one here I've had.

I've bought tons of stuff that cost money and have wasted it.
Learning to see the waste before hand is the key.
Brilliant observation though.
Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom