• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought my first suppressors!! Any advice? What is your favorite gun to suppress

That little pistol is a beretta 21 hush puppie. Threaded for suppressor and the safety is modified . When you click the safety it locks the slide shut . So you get the quiet pop.
HH ....damn your collection is nice

View attachment 1654389
Yes on the grenades . I like decorating the house and office . Plus some stuff is really hard to find so it’s a challenge as well. View attachment 1654393

That little pistol is a beretta 21 hush puppie. Threaded for suppressor and the safety is modified . When you click the safety it locks the slide shut . So you get the quiet pop.
Beautiful helmets

View attachment 1654389
Yes on the grenades . I like decorating the house and office . Plus some stuff is really hard to find so it’s a challenge as well. View attachment 1654393

Oh OK, I know exactly where that place is. I’ve never been in there before though.

I can't for the life of me understand the name selection... But they are a friend of a friend and said they eill let me shoot my can while in jail. Sounds like they do some R&D as well. The guy told me they were currently working on a polymer frame pistol?

Back
Top Bottom