• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just ordered one of these in 45 acp. Anyone have any experience with them?

Why settle for 950+ ft/lbs of energy at 100 yards with 223 or 300BO when you could have half that energy for the same weight and price per round? Duh.

TWO WORLD WARS THATS WHY BORTHER!!!
You guys aren't getting the concept here. You're acting like this will be my only firearm in which case I would chose something else.

You guys aren't getting the concept here. You're acting like this will be my only firearm in which case I would chose something else.
Dude, you're prior service and you don't realize when we're breaking balls? As sleepy Joe says, "Com' on man."

I've been saving up for a Macon Armory 45 ACP PCC, they're a little more than a JR carbine but I appreciate the effort these guys put into their products. I've got a feeling they'll hammer knock down plates during PCC matches.

Fat Slow anemic 2" grouping out of a full size rifle, that's exactly what everyone wants.

Yep. I have lost all interest in pistol caliber carbines for that very reason. If I am going to shoot a rifle, I want it to provide rifle ballistics. I have zero interest in 300 Butt Slut for the same reason.

Yep. I have lost all interest in pistol caliber carbines for that very reason. If I am going to shoot a rifle, I want it to provide rifle ballistics. I have zero interest in 300 Butt Slut for the same reason.
That's because you like many others were fooled into thinking 300butt slut should be subsonic, or that any caliber in any gun should be subsonic. It's been a long gay search for something that's whisper quiet but still hits harder than a slingshot and I'm glad people are finally giving up on such fantasies.

I've got 0 interest in 300blk subsonic or 300blk with a 12" or longer barrel. But a 8-10" 300buttslutt shooting supers tickles me in the right places.

That's because you like many others were fooled into thinking 300butt slut should be subsonic, or that any caliber in any gun should be subsonic. It's been a long gay search for something that's whisper quiet but still hits harder than a slingshot and I'm glad people are finally giving up on such fantasies.

I've got 0 interest in 300blk subsonic or 300blk with a 12" or longer barrel. But a 8-10" 300buttslutt tickles me in the right places.

Naw, I never cared about it being whisper quiet. Most of my suppressed shooting is done with supersonic rifle rounds in 5.56 or 7.62x51. Subsonic means nothing to me.

300 BLK is nothing more than expensive 7.62x39 to me, and I have zero interest in that caliber as well.

Naw, I never cared about it being whisper quiet. Most of my suppressed shooting is done with supersonic rifle rounds in 5.56 or 7.62x51. Subsonic means nothing to me.

300 BLK is nothing more than expensive 7.62x39 to me, and I have zero interest in that caliber as well.
Meh, everyone complains about 300blk being expensive but unless I'm missing something it's like the third cheapest rifle caliber only being behind 5.56 and x39.

I think intermediate 30cal carbines have their place. **** you for not liking AK's.

everyone’s best friend’s uncle kills them dead every year DRT with a .22 short from 400 yards, and has never lost a deer
I shoot 'em with a sling shot out to 150 yards. I use tiger eye marbles that explode on impact like a hollow point bullet........and stuff...... (I thought I'd add a little more while I was laughing at your post) We all got that friend whose buddy knew someone who had a buddy that used to do..........

Meh, everyone complains about 300blk being expensive but unless I'm missing something it's like the third cheapest rifle caliber only being behind 5.56 and x39.

I think intermediate 30cal carbines have their place. **** you for not liking AK's.

No idea what it sells for now. I haven't bought any in several years, although truthfully, I haven't bought any ammo in several years.

AKs are trash, ARs should be chambered in 5.56, and to a guy from out west, 308 is an intermediate 30 cal carbine. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom