• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just ordered one of these in 45 acp. Anyone have any experience with them?

Oh, contraire Moon Fraire. The 16 inch barrel produces 2 inch groups at 100 yards with ball ammo. According to accuracy tests and reviews. ;)
I love the idea of a PCC in 45 ACP. I basically gave up finding one that is not either too damn heavy or too damn expensive or both. To my mind it is roughly the ballistic equivalent of the 300 BO shooting subsonic except with a much larger surface area/bigger hole. Should make an excellent suppressed round. And ammo is much more available.

I've got a silenced MKE MP5 SBR beside the bed. I'm the same way about 45 acp. I just want/like them.

Like that WW2 Soldier once said.
Ignore the heathens.
45acp is God's caliber. :thumb:
45’s are where it’s at for handgun calibers! 40S&W, 357 Sig, etc. they come and go, but the 45 ACP from 1911, 45 Colt from 1873 live on.

We all sat and chilled at the house. I went to Lawlers BBQ and picked up some pulled pork that was about it.

Get this shyt the dumbasses at Lawlers who were OUT of lays potato chips had the nerve to tell me kettle cooked chips are just as good as Lays original potato chips. I basically called them blasphemers. LOL
Ya gotta be kidding !! These dumbasses haven’t been around enough to know crap probably!!
We grew up on Lays and other brands that are important to our taste. We pay through the nose to get what we want….WHY do they think running out , especially on a holiday, is acceptable??! SMDH
I swear….this crapfest is getting worse and worse !!

I love the idea of a PCC in 45 ACP. I basically gave up finding one that is not either too damn heavy or too damn expensive or both. To my mind it is roughly the ballistic equivalent of the 300 BO shooting subsonic except with a much larger surgace area/bigger hole. Should make an excellent suppressed round.
Yeppers. I had a AAC 300 BO 9 inch upper on a colt SBR'd lower that had feed issues so I opted out of the 300 BO game. I'm sure 300 bo has way better ballistics but I just love the Idea of that pie plate sized projectile (exaggerating but you know what I mean.) hitting my target. LOL

Ya gotta be kidding !! These dumbasses haven’t been around enough to know crap probably!!
We grew up on Lays and other brands that are important to our taste. We pay through the nose to get what we want….WHY do they think running out , especially on a holiday, is acceptable??! SMDH
I swear….this crapfest is getting worse and worse !!
I just wish that were the biggest problem facing this country but that is for an entirely different thread.

I've been flirting with the idea of one for several years now so let us all know how it goes. Having talked to a couple of owners the general take I get is that its sort of a niche thing - a range toy for the most part. I suspect it'd do just fine as a home defense weapon. Carry, non-starter due to size. For its niche though, seems to be really solid and all the guys I talked to about them reported they were reliable, no problems feeding mixed ammo.

Let us know how it performs when you get it out on the range man, I'm definitely "in".

And if you DO have your mind made up to attempt hunting I'd echo the previous suggestion, convert to 10mm. Thats a much more capable round in terms of actual field experience in taking game up to great big cocaine bears in the great white north. Granted, not ideal for that purpose too - just a bit better than 45ACP for decent sized critters.

Thats actually why I was looking at em. I have a Glock 20 and was looking for a carbine in the same caliber so as to only carry one round whilst out on extended woods trips.

And back to original question. The idea is nice. I have heard good things about reliability, but have none myself. But, that is a lot of barrel for a pcc. Personally, only interested if it had a short, threaded barrel.
Barrels are readily available and extremely easy to swap out. Also caliber swaps can be done in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom