• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just unloaded my Gen 2 Glock 19.................

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
OMG 9mm is such a tiny little thing. It looks like it would just piss off a rabbit if you shot the rabbit with it. I wonder what someone was thinking when they created this round for self defense/killing in war.

OMG 9mm is such a tiny little thing. It looks like it would just piss off a rabbit if you shot the rabbit with it. I wonder what someone was thinking when they created this round for self defense/killing in war.

Tell this to the many of wabbits I killed with a little ol' .22. lmao

W
When I read the headline I thought you had sold another "must have" gun.

i just strip them from my Glock mag and throw them by hand. They seem to work better that way since the case adds a lot more weight to that little round. Wish they made 180 gr and up 9mm rounds.

i just strip them from my Glock mag and throw them by hand. They seem to work better that way since the case adds a lot more weight to that little round. Wish they made 180 gr and up 9mm rounds.
Sir you have this all wrong. You have to throw them fast thats how 9mm compensate for such small diameter holes. Lots of them made fast.

Back
Top Bottom