• 9mm

Votes: 83 39.9%

Votes: 72 34.6%

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 10mm

Votes: 9 4.3%

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters
I voted for 9mm, though for practical EDC it is a .380 for me on the basis of conceal-ability alone. All things being equal I would have all .45's (well, I do have them as well actually ), but for my wife and young children the 9mm is a more controllable round plus the capacity factor (15+1 in a compact frame). I have very large hands and can control most any weapon/round, but stick to a DAO 9mm for general readiness across the family's abilities.

Now all that being said, I keep a stainless S&W 357mag by the bed, because my wife refuses to train and it is so straightforward. I keep it with 2 rounds .38 and the next 4 rounds 357 mag. I figured if she held on to in after the first 2 she'd be ready for the next 4.

Yea, the poll needs an "other" or "tacos" selection for some of us. Favorite covers a lot of ground, I love and own more .45 ACP's than anything else, but I really enjoy two that didn't make the list.

The .38 Special and the very lovable .38 Super/Auto. These are two very accurate easy to shoot rounds.

This turned into a concealed carry discussion, which isnt really what the op asked.

I answered 45, b/c thats what my favorite gun shoots, sig 1911 scorpion.

New poll?

So I guess revolver guys can't play?
I'm so out of touch, I'm completely off the list.
My favorites - . 38 Special, 44 Special, 32 S&W long - in Autos 32 ACP (yeah, really)
:(

Last edited:
Mine has changed from time to time as I get new guns, it started as .40, then to 9mm, now that I have my Springfield XDS it is .45 but I always have my LCR .357 on my ankle.

Back
Top Bottom