• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love revolvers

Geez, jhvaughan2. That is the strangest thing that I have two guns very much like the ones you used to have. That is such a coincidence! Did you also have one like this one?

[Broken External Image]:

Here is the Match Director's announcement about the Cherokee Gun Club IDPA match. Cherokee is located in Gainesville just off I-985 at Exit 20. These are the directions. You don't have to be a member of the Club to shoot IDPA there. You are allowed to shoot one IDPA match without joining IDPA to see if you would like it.

Sunday (3d) is our monthly IDPA match at Cherokee Gun Club. This month is our previously announced revolver friendly match. Eight stages in eight bays. Bring lots-o-bullets. Min round count will be in the area of 120. Auto pistols are welcome to attend and play, but will have mag capacity restricted to 6 rounds with no barney bullets.

As usual, registration starts at 1100, closes promptly at 1215. New shooters should be present and registered by 1130 to attend the new shooter briefing. Shooting will begin as soon as possible after 1230pm.

The weather forecast is in the high 80's. (as of now). Bring plenty of fluids to drink.

Volunteers are needed and appreciated. Set up begins promptly at 0900, helpers shoot for free. Chester has come up with a good selection of stages, but we could use a couple extra volunteers beyond the usual highly dedicated crew. So, if you haven't helped with set up before - come on out. Many hands make light work.

We would ideally like to have two SOs per stage to make those tasks less burdensome as well. Please volunteer.

Match fees are the same. $15.00, $10 (CGC members), SOs $5, Juniors (under 21 - $2)

If anyone needs K frame speedloaders to shoot the match, I would be glad to loan them to you. I have plenty.

Heyitsshane, I have had a squarebutt M10-5, but that was many Smiths ago. Traded it for something, I can't even remember now why I traded it. Nice piece. Here is an admitted bad pic of my M19/66 snubbies.
[Broken External Image]:

I'm thinking of swapping it for a J Frame since I'm all full up on K's. Are those polished or nickeled? I'd love to get my 66 polished like that

Nice HeadHunter. Thanks for the video.

Heyitsshane, the top one is nickel, the second from the top is a Pinto (blue and nickel), the third from the top is stainless, and the bottom one is blued.

Alaskan.jpg

This is what I want; Alaskan in a .454 casull. I know it’s not really practical, but I don’t care......I want one!!! lol

The Newest Old Smith...........................A 1922 2nd Model Hand Ejector............................................

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow! That one looks to be in great shape! Congrats on the find! Your Smith collection is growing much faster than mine, and yes, I am jealous!

Back
Top Bottom