• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love revolvers

Thanks a lot took a bunch of years to accumulate , there are a herd of model 10's and a couple of 15's and a bunch of M & P along with a solitary Model 28 Highway patrolman to go with them

Hahahahahaha! Yep, not sure why either! hahahahaha! Been collecting a while myself. Lots of Smiths, and other revolvers, I would like to have, but too little money. I have more K frames right now than N frames. I do not know how or why that happened. The goal of 50 would be a great accomplishment. Good luck, and enjoy the hunt.

Rifleman and JWC you guys are my heros lol. Those are two awesome collections ,congratz and thanks for sharing the pics. I think i have fallen in love with the wood grips after this thread.

I'll play.

Here are a few of my babies, a 66-2, a 64-2, and the only Square butt 3" 10-5 I've ever seen...

i26.photobucket.com_albums_c132_emanondestin_IMAG08661.jpg

Heyitsshane, I have had a squarebutt M10-5, but that was many Smiths ago. Traded it for something, I can't even remember now why I traded it. Nice piece. Here is an admitted bad pic of my M19/66 snubbies.
[Broken External Image]:

Keep the pics coming; my spank bank has plenty of room left.

i49.tinypic.com_outvh4.gif

Here is one that I just finished working on. It's an inexpensive Son of Sam pistol. It's my Dad's and needed a sight soldered, a set of grips and the finish cleaned up. It's a good .44 fighting revolver.

i46.tinypic.com_2vj9cg9.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_1izgvd.jpg

i50.tinypic.com_2a9o6qf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom