I love the Army, but it needs to take better care of wounded Soldiers

The VA Hospitals act like they're doing you a favor to treat you, I'm rated at 100% due to two gun shot wounds, multiple grenade and rocket round shrapnel all over my back, left hip and left leg and severe recurring malaria attacks and the possibility of cancer due to bathing in agent orange in the delta . I have to fight tooth and nail to get appointments witch can take 6-8 months . I've had 4 minor operations in the last five years to remove small tumors which form but so far none are cancerous and have another small one forming on my back that I told them about 6 months ago and they just notified me they'll see me in October (If I'm alive) Welcome to the new America where illegals are treated better and faster than Vets..

The VA Hospitals act like they're doing you a favor to treat you, I'm rated at 100% due to two gun shot wounds, multiple grenade and rocket round shrapnel all over my back, left hip and left leg and severe recurring malaria attacks and the possibility of cancer due to bathing in agent orange in the delta . I have to fight tooth and nail to get appointments witch can take 6-8 months . I've had 4 minor operations in the last five years to remove small tumors which form but so far none are cancerous and have another small one forming on my back that I told them about 6 months ago and they just notified me they'll see me in October (If I'm alive) Welcome to the new America where illegals are treated better and faster than Vets..

Damn.

Just another thing that is unbelievably upsetting. The people who deserve the best care the most hardly get any. That's pretty intense target, very sorry they're treating you that way and all of that happened. (I'm sure you don't want our sympathy, but you have it nonetheless).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom