• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I missed ****ing twice! Argggh!

It doesnt do anything with private property rights, but for me I would leave a note at their door with a phone number telling them what I am doing and go anyway. The most you can get is a warning if it is not posted I believe.

Basic courtesy states that I welcome you to track your deer across my property and I might even help. Unfortunately the real world does not see much courtesy anymore.

How long did you wait to go in after it, the doe I shot last night I hit a little far back so I waited an hour and a half to go after her. If they are dead now they will be dead then. Got to give them a little time. Go get you a burger and a good light and come back in. You stand the chance of bumping them if ya head in too early!

gave it about 30 minutues. I just came back to the house and gathered some stuff. Headed back out into the dark now.

It doesnt do anything with private property rights, but for me I would leave a note at their door with a phone number telling them what I am doing and go anyway. The most you can get is a warning if it is not posted I believe.

Basic courtesy states that I welcome you to track your deer across my property and I might even help. Unfortunately the real world does not see much courtesy anymore.

This

Be sure to be very visible and obvious to what you are doing in case of contact

Yep my buddy got told last week after they tracked one that had a jumped a fence by the land owner to "Get the hell off his property and don't come back"! You can call a game warden to come out and talk but the property owner, but the property owner also has the right to tell him to beat it. Depends on how much of a jackass he is.

gave it about 30 minutues. I just came back to the house and gathered some stuff. Headed back out into the dark now.
I give them a full hour if I dont see them go down, this time of year the meat will be fine, just be sure to bring your gun you may have to put another round in it if it aint dead. I had to dispatch one yesterday morning with my pocket knife cause my buddies bow messed up and I couldn't watch it suffer.

The land owner who owns the land I was hunting on is coming out to help me track. He knows the property better than I. I know I hit her. 20 yards tops. Drilled her right in the left shoulder. She went doen jumped up and ran falling every 10 feet or so.

The land owner who owns the land I was hunting on is coming out to help me track. He knows the property better than I. I know I hit her. 20 yards tops. Drilled her right in the left shoulder. She went doen jumped up and ran falling every 10 feet or so.
Awesome!!!! Post some pictures!

Back
Top Bottom