• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a pole barn/cover built

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot, but I need an affordable cover for the tractor, lawn mower, 4 wheeler built in Newnan/West Coweta built. Needs to be about 25' deep by 15-20' wide, No slab. Telephone poles and used barn tin is fine; nothing fancy. Just need to get them out of the rain. If interested, let me know please.

What about the prefab carports I have used Allens.3 Mexicans show up after you order and in about 45 minutes you done.

They are ridiculously expensive right now. I had one in my cart, but when I went to pay, there was a $5000 minimum. I've looked on several other websites and haven't found anything for less than $3500. I may just have to suck it up and live off Raman noodles for awhile :doh:

They are ridiculously expensive right now. I had one in my cart, but when I went to pay, there was a $5000 minimum. I've looked on several other websites and haven't found anything for less than $3500. I may just have to suck it up and live off Raman noodles for awhile :doh:
I just looked holly hell they went up,5 years ago I had a 18-26 10ft legs built with I side closed for camper and boat it was 1700

Your spot does not need to have a slab, or even be level. Just build piers under the supports. It is a good idea to tie it down.

Beware, though, their business model is the same as a used car lot. The price you pay is totally dependent on what they think they can get out of you.

Nothing has a price on it.

Back
Top Bottom