Status
Not open for further replies.

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
*Update*
We are at our goal now. Thank you all so much, you have eased a massive financial burden in a time of already great duress. I can never express how grateful we are and what this means. The ODT family has reinforced faith in family, friends, and strangers. Thank you all for blessing us when you didn’t have to. I will gladly pay it forward when we are back to our normal. Thank youall from the bottom oF my heart. I am trying to finish putting together the list of all the donee’s for personal thank you. It will be via PM. Godbless every single one of you.

I really REALLY hate to do this. But I have to make some quick cash to get rent paid since my wife is in the hospital and out of work for 2 weeks (not COVID).
I have several nice guitars posted as well as a poly lower ar10.
If someone could do a loan with something as collateral, I really only need around $1200. I know that’s a long shot, but just trying not to lose it.
At any rate, let me know if you have questions or ideas. thank you all.

I really REALLY hate to do this. But I have to make some quick cash to get rent paid since my wife is in the hospital and out of work for 2 weeks (not COVID).
I have several nice guitars posted as well as a poly lower ar10.
If someone could do a loan with something as collateral, I really only need around $1200. I know that’s a long shot, but just trying not to lose it.
At any rate, let me know if you have questions or ideas. thank you all.
Do you have Paypal? I'd be happy to send you a little bit to help out.

If a lot of of us contributed to this, it would not be hard on any one person and have to worry about a loan on your part. That is the way it should be if you can get over the part of it being a gift to a brother in need. I will be glad to help.
That means a lot. It’s hard to let go of the pride, which I’m sure everybody understands. But the reality is, if I don’t come up with the funds, then we won’t have anywhere to live. Y’all are genuinely good folks. If it’s something anyone wants to give, We would greatly appreciate it. PM me. I’ll keep everyone’s names so I can pay the favor back. Or if anyone would like, ive got random stuff to sell, music and gun related. Unfortunately I’m down to the barebones except for the AR10, need the pistol and shotgun to protect our home.

That means a lot. It’s hard to let go of the pride, which I’m sure everybody understands. But the reality is, if I don’t come up with the funds, then we won’t have anywhere to live. Y’all are genuinely good folks. If it’s something anyone wants to give, We would greatly appreciate it. PM me. I’ll keep everyone’s names so I can pay the favor back. Or if anyone would like, ive got random stuff to sell, music and gun related. Unfortunately I’m down to the barebones except for the AR10, need the pistol and shotgun to protect our home.
Do you have a Paypal acct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom