• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some ideas / help!

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
My friend Eric was a supporter of our Toys for Tots bike build and was going to be more apart of our efforts this year but Eric lost his life tragically January 4th.

https://www.times-herald.com/news/a...cle_b18bfe56-ae6f-11ee-b98d-071e047ce518.html

I would have never thought when he asked last October if he could help… me saying “we are good for this year, next year!” that there wouldn’t be a next year!

I would like Eric legacy to live on through our bike builds that started here on ODT many years ago!

We are currently calling it “The 4th Annual Coweta County Sheriff's Office Bike Build Off” which obviously would’ve been updated to the 5th this year… but I’m looking to rename it to honor and remember Eric.

I’m looking for suggestions from y’all… the only requirement is we do not want to use the word “memorial”. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

c553c9f5553244c4a9660c0f96d831e6.png

Create decals for the bikes, and place one on each built, this year and the coming years. Call it the EMinX Special Edition I or EMinX SE I for the first year, and each year after, EMinX Special Edition II, etc.

Capitalized E,M and X in Minx for emphasis on EMX, as in bicycle motorcross (BMX).

Back
Top Bottom