• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some reloading advice

What about cleaning brass? Is that unnecessary?

It's not strictly necessary, but it will increase the life of your dies, decrease how often you will need to clean your dies, make reloading stroke smoother, and help you notice if there are any defects in your brass.

There are NEVER everything that you will need in any of these kits that I can think of!
I didn't see a powder trickler or a bullet puller in the kit?
RCBS is fine, but honestly in todays setups its all about what color do you think is best, they all do the job well and color and price is the biggest difference in starter type setups.
and there are smaller individual parts that you may need like trimmers, primer pocket cleaners, chamfer tools etc.
Normally a particular brand of reloading manual (Speer, nosler, hornady) will only cover that companies particular projectiles and powder if they are in the powder business.
try getting a lee second edition manual or a Lyman manual for better across the board info.
be careful, be safe , enjoy the journey.

your going to need dies, powder, bullets, primers. shells. tumbler and media, appropriate shell holders, case trimmer and a micrometer. that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I also recommend an electronic scale.

Back
Top Bottom