• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need technical assistance/knowledge

WinstonSmith

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Garthok Narfler
85   0
Reaction score
I am trying to make something and am unfamiliar with the equipment. Expertise would be greatly appreciated.

What I need to know about........

Cable grabs (steel cable)
Steel core flip lines and rope grabs
Associated weight ratings (how much pressure the different grabs can safely withstand)

This project is eating my brain and your expertise would be greatly appreciated. Trying to hold body weight at height with cables in an odd configuration with a couple problems to overcome that makes a solution much less straightforward than would be in a different application.

I'm assuming anyone that does a lot of tree work would have the knowledge, or know someone that has the knowledge, that would help me achieve my ends.

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks! I've looked at that site. I've looked at everything I can find online actually. As I said, this has been eating my brain for a while. I am at the point I need to talk to someone with the knowledge I seek. I've even been down to the arborist supply shop. It's hard because I have to figure out my questions as I go. The more I refine what I want to do in my head the more specific my questions get. What makes it difficult is I require an out of the box solution which not everyone has an easy time with.

Back
Top Bottom