• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I never thought I'd see the day.....

If I see a few traders on here I don't even look at what they have because everything they put on here is $100 or more higher than what you can buy them new for and one lists $700+ Glocks all the time I don't know what they are thinking but I keep seeing their listings over and over and over again I mean you are not going to move something $100+ higher than what someone else has it listed for.

Ain't that the truth but the idiots still don't get it. I am still surprised that people are selling Aero Precision rifles at a price higher than what you can buy them online for even after transfer taxes shipping and all that. They just don't freaking get it. There are more AR-15s on the Shelf now then you can count on 10 people's hands and feet in each store you go in that carry them but people are still pricing them as if they don't exist or they are extinct for some reason. I've been harping on this ridiculous situation for I don't know how long. I feel you brother!
lol, and yet somehow people keep buying them. i will give you a hint, its not the law abiding gun owner that is buying "deals" that are found here on ODT. the law abiding citizen will do just what was mentioned in the OP... buy where he can get it the cheapest, transfer on 4473 or not. This is why i will NEVER sell another firearm here on ODT ever, for any reason without a 4473. too many scumbags out there these days, and i am well aware of more than a few here on the ODT.

lol, and yet somehow people keep buying them. i will give you a hint, its not the law abiding gun owner that is buying "deals" that are found here on ODT. the law abiding citizen will do just what was mentioned in the OP... buy where he can get it the cheapest, transfer on 4473 or not. This is why i will NEVER sell another firearm here on ODT ever, for any reason without a 4473. too many scumbags out there these days, and i am well aware of more than a few here on the ODT.
We don't have that issue in VA. The only time you don't have to transfer through a FFL is when you sell or gift a firearm to a immediate family member. Any other time must be transfered through a FFL. That keeps the riff raff at bay. I also believe there is a handgun limit per month but none on long guns. VA doesn't play with firearms and loop holes. Binary triggers are outlawed along with any other trigger activators. If every state required FFL transfer on private gun sales it would make it much harder for criminals to obtain weapons. A lot of states are way to lax on that and it makes it so easy for felons to aquire handguns or any gun for that matter. I would think that all law abiding citizens would support mandatory FFL transfers. However now it's much to little to late. There are so many guns out there that have changed hands multiple times it would take 50 years to work that out if ever. I know that that's touchy subject for a lot of folks but it's just a thought. Right now it's just far too easy for criminals to get guns and there's nothing we can do about it.

I saw a listing on here a few years ago that got no interest and that rifle would easily sell on GB for 3x the price today. Just throwing that out there. This site is good for certain firearms in certain areas. It’s not GB. It’s for popular items in metro Atlanta here.

I saw a listing on here a few years ago that got no interest and that rifle would easily sell on GB for 3x the price today. Just throwing that out there. This site is good for certain firearms in certain areas. It’s not GB. It’s for popular items in metro Atlanta here.
I have found that to be true in one case. I had an FN police and tactical shotgun. I had it listed on here for $450 and nobody even expressed any interest in it all. I listed it on GunBroker for $800 Buy now price and it sold the first night. The guy actually bypass the auction and went straight for the buy now of $800 plus $100 shipping that I paid half of. By the time I payed shipping and gun broker it still came out at 700 bucks. Not bad for one night listing. Oh I actually sold a Beretta silver pigeon over and under shotgun that I had listed on outdoor trader for $800 and sold it in a couple days for 1200 on GunBroker but that was a while back. So actually two instances where that was true.

Back
Top Bottom