• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I never thought I'd see the day.....

I have found that to be true in one case. I had an FN police and tactical shotgun. I had it listed on here for $450 and nobody even expressed any interest in it all. I listed it on GunBroker for $800 Buy now price and it sold the first night. The guy actually bypass the auction and went straight for the buy now of $800 plus $100 shipping that I paid half of. By the time I payed shipping and gun broker it still came out at 700 bucks. Not bad for one night listing. Oh I actually sold a Beretta silver pigeon over and under shotgun that I had listed on outdoor trader for $800 and sold it in a couple days for 1200 on GunBroker but that was a while back. So actually two instances where that was true.
I have seen many listings, primarily bolt action rifles. I think most people here don’t know what they’re looking at in those instances. Extremely limited buyers versus a much broader market. Someone was just trying to sell a Bofors Sako on here for under market price and I figure there are about 3 people who even would know what it is. Much better for ARs and Glocks in metro Lanna on here. That’s just reality, not whining.

I have seen many listings, primarily bolt action rifles. I think most people here don’t know what they’re looking at in those instances. Extremely limited buyers versus a much broader market. Someone was just trying to sell a Bofors Sako on here for under market price and I figure there are about 3 people who even would know what it is. Much better for ARs and Glocks in metro Lanna on here. That’s just reality, not whining.
I pretty much agree there.

We don't have that issue in VA. The only time you don't have to transfer through a FFL is when you sell or gift a firearm to a immediate family member. Any other time must be transfered through a FFL. That keeps the riff raff at bay. I also believe there is a handgun limit per month but none on long guns. VA doesn't play with firearms and loop holes. Binary triggers are outlawed along with any other trigger activators. If every state required FFL transfer on private gun sales it would make it much harder for criminals to obtain weapons. A lot of states are way to lax on that and it makes it so easy for felons to aquire handguns or any gun for that matter. I would think that all law abiding citizens would support mandatory FFL transfers. However now it's much to little to late. There are so many guns out there that have changed hands multiple times it would take 50 years to work that out if ever. I know that that's touchy subject for a lot of folks but it's just a thought. Right now it's just far too easy for criminals to get guns and there's nothing we can do about it.
And this ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why we'll eventually be "common sense gun law'd" into Kanada South. :tsk:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why we'll eventually be "common sense gun law'd" into Kanada South. :tsk:
It's not that bad. It may sound threatening but nothing's changed other than just a few laws that don't affect anybody that's abiding by the law. There's no ammo limitations there's no gun limitations. The only thing is is the FFL transfer situation which to me doesn't matter make a difference because I'm not breaking the law. Canada is trying to pass some ridiculous and stupid laws. Way out of line! Georgia is just really unlimited on what you can get by with. And that's why it seems so bad is because anything that's different than what you have now seems threatening. Other than the FFL transfer and binary triggers I still do whatever I want. I've never really wanted a binary trigger because it affects accuracy more than it does anything. Virginia is very much a hunting oriented state. It's always been that way and always will since it has so much natural resource to take advantage of. People around big cities don't think of hunting that way because it's not a lot of area to hunt around. But up here in the mountains there's more property than you could walk in a year or two for for hunting and areas you could probably never get to on foot. Mountain folk simply aren't going to go for ridiculous gun laws it's a part of their culture that's always been and always will be. Unlike Atlanta every household in the mountains has multiple guns and that's a fact. For somebody to tell them to let go of their guns would be futile.

We don't have that issue in VA. The only time you don't have to transfer through a FFL is when you sell or gift a firearm to a immediate family member. Any other time must be transfered through a FFL. That keeps the riff raff at bay. I also believe there is a handgun limit per month but none on long guns. VA doesn't play with firearms and loop holes. Binary triggers are outlawed along with any other trigger activators. If every state required FFL transfer on private gun sales it would make it much harder for criminals to obtain weapons. A lot of states are way to lax on that and it makes it so easy for felons to aquire handguns or any gun for that matter. I would think that all law abiding citizens would support mandatory FFL transfers. However now it's much to little to late. There are so many guns out there that have changed hands multiple times it would take 50 years to work that out if ever. I know that that's touchy subject for a lot of folks but it's just a thought. Right now it's just far too easy for criminals to get guns and there's nothing we can do about it.

BOIL THAT FROG!

We don’t have that problem here either.

1 or 2 does not constitute a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom