• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I picked up a Dead Wolf on I-20... then THIS happened.

What could have caused the fire?

• Total voters
Several years (probably 10ish or so), BMW had a great deal on a lease for the Z3 or 4 (can't remember which). Anyway, I was thinking about getting one. Went to the AJC car show and sat in it. The top of the windshield cut across the bridge of my nose, so my forehead was sticking out above the top of it. Granted, there was not power to it and the seats might have gone down further, but I saw that as a sign that I didn't need it.

You aint THAT tall. :boink:
Classic Burt Reynolds flick...
Bones Driving.png
:pound:

Wow!

Years ago I got off work at 11pm and headed to a friends house for a party. I got there and next door was a gas station with a 77ish Blazer that had a little fire in the interior. The girl driving it was at my friends house and said that it was her boyfriends and he'd installed a stereo and she saw flames under the dash when she pulled over. By time the FD got there, from 3 miles down the road, the truck was fully engulfed and as they hooked up to the nearby hydrant, the tires started blowing and burning. By time they got it out, it was a skeleton sitting on it's wheels.

It was a hell of a party!
Well, there's yer problem!

My discovery caught fire a few years back. The fuse block under the hood overloaded and burst into flames. I managed to get it extinguished and battery disconnected pretty quick. About $150 in used parts later and I've put another 100k on the darn thing.

Back
Top Bottom