• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

i promised my wife (man i scrwed up)

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Ok so I promised my wife I wouldnt buy sell or trade anything the comes close to belonging to any kind of weapon from a pen knife to a slingshot to a sbr. For thirty days and thus far I'm five days in and have three rifles sitting in my trunk I'm waiting to sneek in and have traded off two pistols and a rifle and sold some ammo. So long story short she is right this does sonsume me. So should I do the honorable thing and not tell her? since she is so proud of me right now, or should I retreat back to her and ask for forgiveness? Haha I think I might go the honorable route....

UPDATE FOR THIS AFTER READING ALL THIS ADVICE (some good some funny some horrible)

Ok I came out and told her I screwed up and traded some. And surprisingly she wasn't mad. Her exact words were "im surprised you made it this long" and then she turned around and said "im going to the store you need anything" and bam it was over with.... I knew I picked a winner. Thanks for all the help yall

Last edited:
Sounds like you want her to know the truth......you are just reaching out to your community for validation!!.......The biggest asset or detriment to a marriage is TRUST or the LACK of!!...Tell her you have failed but you don't want her to lose faith or trust on you. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom