• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

i promised my wife (man i scrwed up)

Oh, and you should probably start a little butt kissing before you tell her. I like to clean the house and do dishes and all that stuff before I mention to her that I bought or am going to buy anything. That is why I am cleaning the house right now.........Well I am not doing a very good job since I keep taking breaks to get on ODT.

You need to be honest! She probably will be mad but I'm sure she will get over it. She probably would appreciate that more than you lying to her. Be ready to sleep on the couch..You might be lucky and she gives you the credit for coming clean

I think this is the one problem everyone on this site with a wife faces. I always figured what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I think this is the one problem everyone on this site with a wife faces. I always figured what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Oh no you're one of those...you'll just deal with when she finds out. Why not include her? We don't have this problem in our household. I feel for you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would anyone make a promise like that in the first place? And why should she care if you're trading guns? Thanks for reminding me why I'm happily divorced. :D

Im happily never married! And plan it stay that way.

If you went so far as to make a pledge to abstain for 30 days.....you need to suck it up and tell her. Your word should mean as much or more with her than it does with anyone. If it doesn't then trading guns is the least of your troubles.

Back
Top Bottom