• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

i promised my wife (man i scrwed up)

Oh no you're one of those...you'll just deal with when she finds out. Why not include her? We don't have this problem in our household. I feel for you guys.

I do everything I can to include my wife and it has taken a little while, but now she just says whatever. She even wants to get a shotgun now. Honesty is the best option for the long run......

I do everything I can to include my wife and it has taken a little while, but now she just says whatever. She even wants to get a shotgun now. Honesty is the best option for the long run......

Yes you're totally right..not many women are interested in guns..but if she's showing some you better run with it. Lesson to be learn don't promise anything regarding ODT. Lol

She and I have been together for 6 years. We might as well be married, just not official.

This comment will probably piss some off.. I don't mean to upset anyone.
something I have noticed and this doesn't include everyone. Those that are married are miserable. I've seen more people get divorced than anything recently. If there not getting a divorce than they are unhappy. Marriage isn't for everyone.

friends that were married say they won't do it again

Sounds like you want her to know the truth......you are just reaching out to your community for validation!!.......The biggest asset or detriment to a marriage is TRUST or the LACK of!!...Tell her you have failed but you don't want her to lose faith or trust on you. Good Luck!

This! Do this today. It's hard but women are wired different then men and she will forgive you. Sounds like a big issue in your house and lying is only going to make it worse. If you really can't put it on hold for 30 days then you might really have a problem that she'll be willing to help with. It's fun to trade and buy but not at the expense of your marriage.

100% on marraige isn't for everyone. BUT that's mostly because it requires both people managing their expectations towards their spouse. Society today is selfish and greedy and that cannot be a part of a marrage. Been married for 18 years and together for 23. It's not always perfect and we've had our rough patches but in the end it's worth it if you are willing to work at it.

Back
Top Bottom