• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I saw a wolf?? tonight in the woods behind my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation.....

Probably not a good idea to have the wife and neighbor call the cops due to potential break in.....and you're roaming around the street with a gun on ya. You'd have been suspect number 1 if I was a cop and had rolled up on the scene.

It's good that you aren't a cop/deputy.

I live out in the country. Lots of people our here have a gun on them... BTW, My wife gave the Sheriff's Dept my description and told them that I was armed so they wouldn't get confused. Cops don't roll up all "SWAT" like out here where I live. They ask questions before they pull guns normally. If a cop feels that he needs to draw on me just cause I've got a pistol in my holster then let him if it makes him feel bigger.

I guess next time I'll just hide in my house and hope the bad guy goes away.

Darn. A very interesting story about a possible Gray Wolf, turns into a discovery of a Wolf Hybrid, and a possible story of Hoods, Thieves and Burglars with an aside of possible noisy gunfire and other confrontations.

You live in a very exciting neighborhood.

I hear that Mr. Rogers moved out of that area with his "sweater" and "tenny shoes".

Naw, Mr. Rogers being a Retired Navy Seal, would have shot and skinned the Bad Guys and made a Bad A$$ pet out of the Wolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom