• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I want One Soooo BAD!

Just get a Boss Hoss , Ken, they have the 350cid Chevy small block motor , and they are rideable on the street. Twist the throttle in any gear 1-3 and you can burn the back tire till it pops or snap the chain in half if you want.....or you can ease into it and get a monster hard on !! They are practical "hot rod" bikes.

Just get a Boss Hoss , Ken, they have the 350cid Chevy small block motor , and they are rideable on the street. Twist the throttle in any gear 1-3 and you can burn the back tire till it pops or snap the chain in half if you want.....or you can ease into it and get a monster hard on !! They are practical "hot rod" bikes.
chain ?

You mean drive belt ?they also have big blocks too

chain ?

You mean drive belt ?they also have big blocks too
It's been a few years since I have seen a Boss... But I am sure you are correct. I have not owned one, although I wouldn't mind having one, lol. I really couldn't imagine a BBC motor on one. I'm sure it's a ride! Those types of things you "aim" more than ride anyhow....lol

l.yimg.com_fz_api_res_1.2_bZ211FtoRUDiaXbeoqBJyQ___YXBwaWQ9c3Jbbc21cb8872901dc5bc5a22d40a729c7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom