• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

Jopples

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Banned Permanently
5   0
Reaction score
I got my first "I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?" from someone who just joined moments before
I told them where I'd meet near ME and I'd need to see proof they were a resident of Ga AND had their weapons permit. He suddenly had to go to Jacksonville this weekend but he'd meet me this week coming up
Sounds legit

I got my first "I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?" from someone who just joined moments before
I told them where I'd meet near ME and I'd need to see proof they were a resident of Ga AND had their weapons permit. He suddenly had to go to Jacksonville this weekend but he'd meet me this week coming up
Sounds legit
When I was on Armslist and had small pistols like a G26, you wouldn't believe the responses I got. One was a girl from the ATL who wrote. "OMG, OMG!!! I've GOT to have that. Please tell me you still have it" I then got offers from other ATL bangers like "I'll come pick it up tonight - cash." then when I told them I already had a meet and deal in the works they kept offering more cash for me to welsh out on my deals...

According to recent communication, Maryland police have in their possession a Taurus G2C that I sold to an ODT'er on here several months ago.
THIS is why I'm more prone to require a BOS in my ads, even if I don't end up doing anything beyond a look at the DL or CWL... FYI, for those out there who wonder why Adventure Outdoors stopped their online sales, THIS and stuff like it are to blame. They got tangled in some government lawsuit over straw purchases and their guns ending up in gun-banned liberal cities.

Well to be fair to the Gbangers excitement you ARE selling your pistol with 4 pre-loaded mags and 170rds of ammo ready to go downtown to the hood..
Would you actually go and meet someone with the pre loaded mags and let them "inspect" the package deal you are selling, with the gun and 4 pre loaded mags?
Crazy ..

untitled.png

If you don't have sufficient feedback & are a longer term member OR have previously dealt with someone I personally know...I'll ask to see GA ID.

But obviously don't have control of a flipper resell.
Understand. I'd rather err on the side of personal diligence than sell a gun to a banger just because of money.

Well to be fair to the Gbangers excitement you ARE selling your pistol with 4 pre-loaded mags ready to go downtown to the hood..
Would you actually go and meet someone with the 4 pre loaded mags and let them "inspect" the package deal you are selling, with the gun and 4 pre loaded mags?
Crazy ..

I AM selling to gang bangers downtown in the hood to let them 'inspect the package ??
Speculate much ..
Tell me which gangbanger I'm downtown in the hood selling to since it's not even left my safe ?

I AM selling to gang bangers downtown in the hood to let them 'inspect the package ?
Speculate much ..
Tell me which gangbanger I'm downtown in the hood selling to ?
You can obviously sell to whom you want. In the end it's you that are gonna explain to the Po-po somewhere how your gun that got used in some crime was sold off and you don't have no BOS or nothing to show for it...

Back
Top Bottom