• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to purchase a Suppressor

Okay so two different people have brought up the Tirant 9 at Cherokee Pawn. The question is will they allow me to buy the suppressor even though i won't get the paper work back for 8-10 months?

Okay so two different people have brought up the Tirant 9 at Cherokee Pawn. The question is will they allow me to buy the suppressor even though i won't get the paper work back for 8-10 months?

You buy a suppressor, then send the paper work while the store holds it, then the dealer calls you to pick it up when it's approved

Okay so two different people have brought up the deal on the Tirant 9 at Cherokee Pawn. The question is will they allow me to purchase the suppressor even though my paper work won't be back for 8-10 months?

Okay so two different people have brought up the deal on the Tirant 9 at Cherokee Pawn. The question is will they allow me to purchase the suppressor even though my paper work won't be back for 8-10 months?

Yea you can go ahead and buy it and they will file the paper work. After you are approved you can go and pick it up.

Cherokee definitely posted a heck of a deal on the 9mm Tirant earlier. And it sucks, but you pay everything up front and wait for a long time before you can take the can you paid for home. Such is the current system.

Back
Top Bottom