• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder.....

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
how many threads a month get posted bitching about the ODT classified ads :frusty:

prices, titles, pictures, text msg, BNIB, BOLs, :blah::blah::blah::blah: holy ****, get the **** over it people!

It's free advertising.... hold on.... let that sink in, it's F R E E advertising. (and with feedback!)

while other websites charge you 5-15% to sale, sell, sail, cell your new, used NIB, LNIB, BNIB ****

soooooooo maybe next time before you start bitching about ODT you should try FB or CL first :thumb:

but then of course you take a huge chance of getting scammed, robbed and / or murdered.

Soooooooooo stop crying about it :behindsofa: and just be thankful we have this awesome place!

I don't think there are anywhere near enough whining red ass threads moaning about pricing, flipping, making a profit when you aren't a dealer, stippling, unable to leave feedback because you got your feewings hurt, the seller won't sell to me because he prolly got a better, closer, extra game hen offer, blah blah blah whaaahh whaaah whaaah!!!!!!

I wonder...... How many more times we'll see a thread like this. ;)

agreed.... but I've traveled all over the ol' interweb and I've been to some dark places, got removed from a few, even ended up in a hotub with @Nonliberal, once but at the end of the day I'm proud to call ODT home. :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom