"I'd Rather be Judged by 12 than Carried...Blah...Blah....Blah........

The thought behind someone saying that is they would rather live and be judged than be killed and not be with their family. Think you are reading into it too much. Kinda simple.

Apparently you don't even come close to getting it.......that's sad.......but hopefully Wisdom will touch you as you age.........

Sorry bro...I'm living by the law. If the law changes because cowards bend to the pressure of those who want total control over us that's no reason for me to kneel in those chains as well. If we all just lived by the law we'd all still be British subjects. Nothing but love and respect for you Ink but Patrick Henry said it best.

So what your saying is. . . . ."you'd rather be carried by 6, than judged by 12?"

No, he's just saying it does not matter if he likes the laws or not, he is going to follow the law. I posted a thread about carrying through DC and into Maryland and received that judged by 12 thing in one of the responses. I ended up not carrying and followed the law as I don't want to get into a situation where I end up being charged with a felony if something happened and I was found with my weapon on me. Then I would not ever be able to protect my family due to being a convicted felon.

i use that term in why i carry lawfully not trying to sound arrogant by doing so mostly joking around with friends, i follow the law and carry only where i can, if i cant then i dont and if doing so means its my time to then so be it, im sure there are some that do say that and **** the law and do what they want.... i understand completely why you would be fired up about some of these people is understandable but if they get caught in a situation and the **** didnt hit the fan well then that dumb ass has to face the consequences of their actions....

Sorry bro...I'm living by the law. If the law changes because cowards bend to the pressure of those who want total control over us that's no reason for me to kneel in those chains as well. If we all just lived by the law we'd all still be British subjects. Nothing but love and respect for you Ink but Patrick Henry said it best.

I love you Brother!!......of course in a Platonic way!!

It's called civil disobedience and/or nullification, both of which are legitimate forms of dissent and/or political action.

That has consequences..............some of us are willing to take on those......most of us are not......so we can't pick and choose which Rule of Law we will abide by and which one or ones we will not!!

So what your saying is. . . . ."you'd rather be carried by 6, than judged by 12?"

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_250x250_31490135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom