ID that SBR!

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Can someone verify for me what this rifle is? Someone said it was a MK18 but I don't know what that is, who makes it, etc. Is this something that I'd have to piece together if I wanted it? Or can I get this complete + tax stamp?

265976_528996440446043_657465733_o.jpg

There is no way that you can buy that gun unless you have a boat load off money. That is a MagPul lower that was never released to the public but rather to some industry persons only. But you can put together a mk18 upper and put it on a lower.

There is no way that you can buy that gun unless you have a boat load off money. That is a MagPul lower that was never released to the public but rather to some industry persons only. But you can put together a mk18 upper and put it on a lower.

Is there any major difference between the Magpul lower and a regular one? I don't care if its not that exact one. Any idea on the length of the upper?

Is there any major difference between the Magpul lower and a regular one? I don't care if its not that exact one. Any idea on the length of the upper?

Why yes there is a difference, the magpul lower has the magpul logo lol. But no, not really any difference.

Mk18 has a 10.3 inch barrel....basically it's threaded right in front of the gas block

Why yes there is a difference, the magpul lower has the magpul logo lol. But no, not really any difference.

Mk18 has a 10.3 inch barrel....basically it's threaded right in front of the gas block

LOL. Yea I did see that logo after you mentioned it. I didn't notice it before. Who makes the uppers or are they made by different companies?

Most of the Mk18 are made by DD.

With that kind of handguard, yes. Colt has one but with an M16handguard style. I perfer the colt one but before the mad rush, it was already priced at $1200 for just the upper. I was going to buy one but I wanted to wait... let me check on price of it now.

Okay I checked with COLT. Its COLT mk18 also but with the m16 handguard style. Its still selling at same price, $1200 for just the 10.3" upper.

Colt 6920 on that site is bumped up to over $2,000. It used to be $1,400.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom