ID that SBR!

Honestly, if shes not a firearm lawyer, she might not be well educated. I did a google search of lawyers for estate and WILL ect.... I asked him about a trust being used for NFA registration and he stated that Trust isn't for firearms. He was mainly a criminal defense lawyer, it was like his second job so he didn't know much of it.

Ah. Did you find someone to help you? If so whom?

Ah. Did you find someone to help you? If so whom?

I found Doug King right before he moved to Alaska. Frank is the new owner now but he doesn't answer my emails so I'm assuming hes slam with work. Who knows? Try calling and see if he can do you a TRUST.

1750 Powder Springs Road
Suite 190, PMB 315
Marietta, GA 30064

(404) 790 - 7345
trusts@kingslawoffice.com

If he doesn't answer, theres plenty of other lawyers here that does Trust but for $125-$300 depending on what you want. Alot of people found QUICKEN just as good and thats only like $10. QuietRiotFirearms has a lawyer he could recommend.

I found Doug King right before he moved to Alaska. Frank is the new owner now but he doesn't answer my emails so I'm assuming hes slam with work. Who knows? Try calling and see if he can do you a TRUST.

1750 Powder Springs Road
Suite 190, PMB 315
Marietta, GA 30064

(404) 790 - 7345

If he doesn't answer, theres plenty of other lawyers here that does Trust but for $125-$300 depending on what you want. Alot of people found QUICKEN just as good and thats only like $10. QuietRiotFirearms has a lawyer he could recommend.

Ok. I was going to use the Quicken Willmaker like Clarence suggested. I just didn't know if it was recommended to have a lawyer double check your trust when using that or is it one of those things that its just fill in the blanks and its done?

Those are just magpul marked lowers ... not magpul MADE lowers. I've seen magpul engraved S&W lowers all over the place out there.

There is no way that you can buy that gun unless you have a boat load off money. That is a MagPul lower that was never released to the public but rather to some industry persons only. But you can put together a mk18 upper and put it on a lower.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look in the NFA forum LAXguy posted a copy of basically the same trust that King was using that you can fill in the blanks on.

Ok. I was going to use the Quicken Willmaker like Clarence suggested. I just didn't know if it was recommended to have a lawyer double check your trust when using that or is it one of those things that its just fill in the blanks and its done?

Most lawyers already have a Trust drafted up and they just fill in the blank and call it a day and cash your check.

It's more expensive but if you want a guy that knows guns and is a lawyer to do this for you checkout kimfirm.com This guy lives and breathes guns and also happens to be a lawyer.

Those are just magpul marked lowers ... not magpul MADE lowers. I've seen magpul engraved S&W lowers all over the place out there.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look in the NFA forum LAXguy posted a copy of basically the same trust that King was using that you can fill in the blanks on.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats not a magpul marked lower.....That is THE MagPul lower

I spoke with Frank on Friday afternoon- but he'd already left the office for hte holiday. Told me to call him back after the 27th to talk about setting up a trust for new NFA purchases.

I'm personally still debating the whole Quicken vs lawyer drafted trust thing. But I wanted to talk to Frank first before I made a decision and decided which way to go.

Call him later this week. Seemed like he was busy, but not too busy to answer the phone.

1750 Powder Springs Road
Suite 190, PMB 315
Marietta, GA 30064

(404) 790 - 7345

I spoke with Frank on Friday afternoon- but he'd already left the office for hte holiday. Told me to call him back after the 27th to talk about setting up a trust for new NFA purchases.

I'm personally still debating the whole Quicken vs lawyer drafted trust thing. But I wanted to talk to Frank first before I made a decision and decided which way to go.

Call him later this week. Seemed like he was busy, but not too busy to answer the phone.

Well. A Trust is just a document ANYONE can draft up IF THEY KNOW THE LAW. Trust have to be well worded for it to be valid. Those programs are just as good but what happens if something happens? Who do you have with the program? Tech support? With a lawyer, you have him if anything ever comes up. NFA don't really enforce much tho, I'm not saying they won't, but most of time I hear them returning forms and saying that "Trust" is invalid for those who had Trust problems that had a regular lawyer draft up for them. Doug was specialized in firearm so he KNOWS the route to go. I'd rather have a firearm lawyer write me a gun Trust rather than a estate lawyer. I actually spoke with another "estate" lawyer and he had no idea that guns could have been transferred to a Trust.

truth. Magpul made a very few lowers and they are gold!
3772118871_837b17b8f4_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom