• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If anyone is considering thermal, this looks like a nice option in 17

batoncolle

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
Pulsar is definitely one of the better value brands of thermal on the market, but their scopes have always been fairly large and bulky.

This new one looks more streamlined, and it has onboard video recording so it will be going head-to-head with the other onboard option on the market, the ATN Thor HD. There are also some great deals out there now on older Pulsar models.

http://www.guns.com/2016/12/22/pulsar-teases-new-tech-friendly-thermal-riflescope/

The new Echo 1 is pretty badass

Just not a big fan of ATN had some bad luck with there HD series

ATN seems to have handle on the software bugs for the HD line from the reviews I've seen. Longevity and customer service are still question marks. I haven't had a chance to look through the Echo, but I've been looking for one locally.

ATN seems to have handle on the software bugs for the HD line from the reviews I've seen. Longevity and customer service are still question marks. I haven't had a chance to look through the Echo, but I've been looking for one locally.
Think im gonna jump on one LGS can get me a good deal,ill let you know how it works
FullSizeRender (9).jpg

Back
Top Bottom