• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF YOU HAD TO HAVE ONLY ONE FIREARM.

“If you could only have one” sends my mind directly to there being a horrible event and I’m no longer able to fall back home or regroup with others. So I’m stuck with whatever I already have. So, my “one” would be whatever I was CC that day, I guess.

Not reading thru everyones commits, regardless I'm sure ill be the only one to say this but my choice will be my faithful Glock 22. Not a .40 fanboy or anything, but after owning it for almost 15 years could not be more satisfied with it.
Obviously, I'm not talking apocalypse survival option, (where talking today right?) would need to be a handgun not a rifle.

Not reading thru everyones commits, regardless I'm sure ill be the only one to say this but my choice will be my faithful Glock 22. Not a .40 fanboy or anything, but after owning it for almost 15 years could not be more satisfied with it.
Obviously, I'm not talking apocalypse survival option, (where talking today right?) would need to be a handgun not a rifle.

No one knows anything about anything. OP just left it open ended. Some jokers think it’s the rapture and they were left on earth by mistake, others think Russia and China invaded red dawn style, and some think it’s just a normal day getting milk at Kroger. I have no idea what’s going or the point of this thread.

ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 im turning into bypass. Someone has to fill the void.

No one knows anything about anything. OP just left it open ended. Some jokers think it’s the rapture and they were left on earth by mistake, others think Russia and China invaded red dawn style, and some think it’s just a normal day getting milk at Kroger. I have no idea what’s going or the point of this thread.

ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 im turning into bypass. Someone has to fill the void.
I just can't find any conceivable reason that I would only own 1 gun.

portal gun.
iu

Back
Top Bottom