• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're gonna buy a Toyota

I’d love to have a 08 or 10 tundra , but just isn’t in the budget .

Gonna wind up with another 07-08 expedition most likely .

Being part scots, and therefore really cheap, just thinking about truck prices makes my balls retract. My wife runs the household budget - and is damn good at it - and she said to me last week "we really should get a truck now we're in Georgia".

Nope.

What year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2004, tow package. 135k

LX470 - I am watching that market - several FB pages dedicated to LX470. Prices are not going up any more on those and seeing multiple "I paid too much comments".

Where?? Landcruiser guy here, I've seen prices NOT tick up (but that's normal in winter) but no people admitting paying too much. I still see people buying 80 series with 250k+ and they put arb stuff on it and try to sell it for +10k with the same beat to sh!! leather seats from when they first bought it a year earlier.

2004, tow package. 135k

Where?? Landcruiser guy here, I've seen prices NOT tick up (but that's normal in winter) but no people admitting paying too much. I still see people buying 80 series with 250k+ and they put arb stuff on it and try to sell it for +10k with the same beat to sh!! leather seats from when they first bought it a year earlier.

Which radio & climate control system does it have?

I am remotely interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Used prices and auction prices are dropping at historical levels, almost a percentage point a week and sometimes more. Used prices should be moving closer to reality. There are a bunch of dealers sitting on used inventory that are actually underwater and they just won't accept the facts yet.

The numbers for Carvana should be out later this week, there I a good chance that they will have to declare bankruptcy to get out from under their inventory it is so devalued now.
I have watched videos about how Carvana is hemorrhaging money . They only had one profitable QUARTER in all the years since they started and that was in 2020. Covid was actually the best thing that ever happened to them.
On top of that their program of buying your car has really bit them in the ass. In many cases they paid top dollar for junk. This is what happens when you put non car bidness people in the car bidness. Last week they laid off 1500 people and their stock was down graded. When ( not if) they go under their inventory will flood the used market which has been described as a used car market apocalypse.

That usually means go ahead and do whatever you want,but you better get her something too, and she will be mad regardless
Exactly. A few months ago I told my wife I was planning on buying myself an Omega Seamaster for my birthday in January. When I told her it would be about $4500.00 she just said " Uh huh...And where is MY $4500.00?" Not a good response .

Back
Top Bottom