• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're the size of a water buffalo : Fat shaming thread

I'm on this train.

I live in an area that seems to take morbid obesity as a hobby. We spent a week in Wyoming and I saw almost no big'uns.

And the number of handicap tags I find myself behind is nuts! My wife says I'm a magnet for it.

One day last week, I was behind 5 different cars with handicapped tags in a 30 miles commute. Inconceivable!

The “overweight”. The only people in America that you can openly ridicule nowadays.
“Bless their hearts” as southern women are so fond of saying. :becky:

hqdefault.jpg

I'm on this train.

I live in an area that seems to take morbid obesity as a hobby. We spent a week in Wyoming and I saw almost no big'uns.

And the number of handicap tags I find myself behind is nuts! My wife says I'm a magnet for it.

One day last week, I was behind 5 different cars with handicapped tags in a 30 miles commute. Inconceivable!

I think I might be the last person in Bibb County that DOES NOT have a handicapped placard. Not that it seems to be a requirement for a certain Federally protected class of citizrens to use the spaces.

I'm not exactly svelte (ok I'm fat) but I'm more active than most people, the whole fat asses hogging the carts meant for the disabled really pisses me off. Even worse is the parents letting their crotch goblins play on them while the little old ladies are hobbling around the store because they can't get a cart that was meant for them.

I'm not exactly svelte (I'm fat) but I'm more active than most people, the whole fat asses hogging the carts meant for the disabled really pisses me off. Even worse is the parents letting their crotch goblins play on them while the little old ladies are hobbling around the store because they can't get a cart that was meant for them.
Come to Bibb. You couldn't find an electric cart if you wanted one becuase the urban yutes seem to think they are an amusement type ride, like the old timey cars at Six Flags back in the 70's.

Back
Top Bottom