• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're the size of a water buffalo : Fat shaming thread

dont give me a dirty look for having a difficult time maneuvering around your fat ass in a crowded place

That is all
At my last job we had to park WAY back from the building and wait for a van to take us back to clock in. No rear doors on the van and 2 welded bright yellow steps. Then inside 2 Long benches one on each side. Now these weren't the nice new high roof vans like my wife's company had. These were typical old style Chevy 2500 watch your head kinda vans.
Anyway there was this one woman named Arlene that HAD TO BE every bit of 350 lbs. And she would crawl her nasty Brantley County ass on that van and sit right at the back door. So whoever was next had to climb the mountain to get in. She wasn't the only one that did this but the most aggravating. If you're first on the damn van get your ass to the front!

But like James Gregory said about his aunt " If you meet her in the hallway it's just as easy to jump over her as it is to go around her."

At my last job we had to park WAY back from the building and wait for a van to take us back to clock in. No rear doors on the van and 2 welded bright yellow steps. Then inside 2 Long benches one on each side. Now these weren't the nice new high roof vans like my wife's company had. These were typical old style Chevy 2500 watch your head kinda vans.
Anyway there was this one woman named Arlene that HAD TO BE every bit of 350 lbs. And she would crawl her nasty Brantley County ass on that van and sit right at the back door. So whoever was next had to climb the mountain to get in. She wasn't the only one that did this but the most aggravating. If you're first on the damn van get your ass to the front!

But like James Gregory said about his aunt " If you meet her in the hallway it's just as easy to jump over her as it is to go around her."
Lol damn

ezgif-1-cc8b96c35afa.gif

I think I might be the last person in Bibb County that DOES NOT have a handicapped placard. Not that it seems to be a requirement for a certain Federally protected class of citizrens to use the spaces.
this pisses me off saw an old guy at the golf course with a handicapped tag on freaking Corvette. I'm able bodied and it is hard for me to get in and out of a Corvette. They should only give those out to people with vans.

And before genetics comes into play, no one is genetically predisposed to eat a party size bag of Cheetos and a 12'er of diet pepsi for dinner.

I was behind a fatty couple at the grocery line and I counted the sodas in their cart. 96 cans of sodas and 5 or 6 3 liter bottles. Not one fresh veggy in the whole cart.

Back
Top Bottom