• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ignorant User Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or sell. ;)
Or a minimum amount of time on the forum.
Some sites require that you are a site supporter before you can sell items although they'll allow you to buy from other members.

Fortunately we're not some site. We're the ODT, the best gun forum in the South. :)

I never understood a group of individuals that rant so much about how much they want and love their freedoms and yet turn around the next minute and rant about creating more regulations, legislation, rules, restrictions, etc. :noidea:

Mods need to develop a way that prevents anyone from using this site until it is verified that they have read the instructions on buying, selling, making comments, posting pics, etc. Just saying it would make it all a better site.

Some type of a retina scanner that tracks your eye movement across the page, interconnected to a brain scanning device to ensure you've understood what your eyes have seen. Yeah, the mods should jump on that asap. :wacko:

1384828893_ErKCORdc_bom.jpg

Fortunately we're not some site. We're the ODT, the best gun forum in the South. :)

I never understood a group of individuals that rant so much about how much they want and love their freedoms and yet turn around the next minute and rant about creating more regulations, legislation, rules, restrictions, etc. :noidea:

Can I get an Amen!

Some type of a retina scanner that tracks your eye movement across the page, interconnected to a brain scanning device to ensure you've understood what your eyes have seen. Yeah, the mods should jump on that asap. :wacko:

you should be a supporter

Dougie insisted on personally collecting 4 separate bodily fluids from me when I joined. Isn't that standard?

Shhhh... that was just a special program. And I told you that it could be 4 of the same but you didn't think you could accomplish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom