• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ignorant User Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately we're not some site. We're the ODT, the best gun forum in the South. :)

I never understood a group of individuals that rant so much about how much they want and love their freedoms and yet turn around the next minute and rant about creating more regulations, legislation, rules, restrictions, etc. :noidea:

I wasn't suggesting any restrictions, just pointing out the differences, sorry I worded it wrong.
A far as minimum join time goes: have the mods talked about if that may cut back on what some people see as the Craigslist sellers?
Would a flipper become a member if he knew he would have to wait 30 days before he could sell/sale/sail something.

image.jpg

I wasn't suggesting any restrictions, just pointing out the differences, sorry I worded it wrong.
A far as minimum join time goes: have the mods talked about if that may cut back on what some people see as the Craigslist sellers?
Would a flipper become a member if he knew he would have to wait 30 days before he could sell/sale/sail something.

Why would we have that. This is primarily. A buying selling site, people wouldnt join if they had to sail something. Those people come and tend to stick around once they get involved

Mods need to develop a way that prevents anyone from using this site until it is verified that they have read the instructions on buying, selling, making comments, posting pics, etc. Just saying it would make it all a better site.

Yeah! Cause Firearms Chat is the place for a rant...oh wait, no it says "All things firearms" Where do rants go? Oh right... it reads very clearly "Stupid Stuff" or "The Pasture". If people would ONLY READ. :)

*(MOVING TO THE PASTURE)

Talk about a rant/thread backfire .... Whoa, that was a biggy.

I can't remember now, it's been so long. It was at the rest stop on I-20 headed out to Augusta, well, behind it technically, but he said it's where all new guys meet up for screening.

Well if you used the glory hole in stall 3 your up to standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom