• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore list just doubled.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Since joining here in 2013 there were....WERE only two obnoxious personally insulting assholes here that I just had to block. One is permabanned which is funny. The other doesn't matter. But since Tuesday I have found it impossible to take the very hard left comments from 2 current members who I previously had no problem with and very little interaction with. So to hell with them.
All this blatant electoral fraud has some of us stressed out. I don't even watch Fox News now because they clearly had an axe to grind. I am deliberately ignoring damn near all news outlets since they're all so full of ****. So when I look here and see a few jerkoffs trying to rub salt in it well it's just over the line to me. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't care at this point. I have previously not wanted to ignore anyone since you never know what kind of interesting entertaining input they might offer. I didn't even block one well known liberal who I notice got perma banned very recently. Mostly because his weak arguments were pretty funny . But then he kept on making it personal with another member. Oh well..
So what do y'all think? Am I just being one sided here?

Back
Top Bottom