Ignore list just doubled.

Meh. Never was into the ignoring thing.

I can see it if some one is specifically following you around just to harangue you at every point. But a fair amount of the "ignored" comments I've seen on here are people that sling just as much **** but can't fathom or handle the same vitriol being served up. Then every now and then there's the "ignored" as a last result from some one who had no real arguments anyways.

For news I have switched to NEWSMAX and OAN. FOXNEWS is no better than CNN and MSNBC now.

This became obvious when even Lou Dobbs pointed out and asked why FL was not called for Trump earlier and why FOXNEWS was delaying it? He then tells everyone "I have been watching the percentage of votes counted and it hasn't changed in an hour. It's literally been sitting at 91% on FOX for an hour". Then they called AZ early.

View attachment 2905293
Thanks for the new avatar !

I can see it if some one is specifically following you around just to harangue you at every point. But a fair amount of the "ignored" comments I've seen on here are people that sling just as much **** but can't fathom or handle the same vitriol being served up. Then every now and then there's the "ignored" as a last result from some one who had no real arguments anyways.
I don't ignore guys just for being leftists. As I said earlier there's a member that was very recently permabanned who was an obvious libtard that I didn't ignore. His posts were pathetic in the sources he quoted and pretty funny. I engaged him in debates on some of them and it was never on a personal or insulting level. He managed to keep it based on his so called facts so I was okay with that. But he kept ****ing with another member non stop and that was it. Point is if you can present your side of an issue and keep it strictly on the issues I don't mind the debate. That's what it's supposed to be about.
But as for the latest two on the list they just wanted to stir **** on a site where the overwhelming majority of us do not want to hear it.

I don't ignore guys just for being leftists. As I said earlier there's a member that was very recently permabanned who was an obvious libtard that I didn't ignore. His posts were pathetic in the sources he quoted and pretty funny. I engaged him in debates on some of them and it was never on a personal or insulting level. He managed to keep it based on his so called facts so I was okay with that. But he kept ****ing with another member non stop and that was it. Point is if you can present your side of an issue and keep it strictly on the issues I don't mind the debate. That's what it's supposed to be about.
But as for the latest two on the list they just wanted to stir **** on a site where the overwhelming majority of us do not want to hear it.

I do for Dick Head Trolls,,,,Am I allowed to voice my opinion?? I agree!

Back
Top Bottom