• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

Attachments

• 72065845015__234AB1CB-C8F2-48CE-9423-03757481E40F.jpg
    72065845015__234AB1CB-C8F2-48CE-9423-03757481E40F.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 23
In Athens we have enjoyed Farm Burger.

In Americus, I like Carters Fried Chickens double all the way.

I agree I love a good burger. When I finish I want to have to wipe the juice off my elbow. I have just come to the conclusion I prefer burgers to steak since some previous dental work.

I have heard about Ranger Burger all of my life. Its a burger joint just out of the base formally known as Ft Benning. I took my family there one night and it was nothing like I had heard. I mean it was like a frozen patty with .... it was bad. My family now jokes me about it and when they wont make up their mind where we are going Ranger burger is my threat.

I had a burger in Butler the other day after leaving Barrows. The waitress said "they are pretty good". I made a note if they say all burgers served well done make another selection.

Nothing beats a burger at home with pig meat (hamburger bought from our local Piggly Wiggly).

Tin Plate in Social Circle makes as dang good smash burger. Willies Mex Mex, also in Social Circle, makes a good one too.

If you are lost and in Montezuma, Ga- get 4 double chili cheese slaw burgers at Troy’s Snack Shack. Kristal’s size but house made and real beef . Really good fried chicken too.
another vote for Tin Plate...beer list pretty nice too

Mike's is da bomb! Always great service and even better food!

Haven't been to Kirby's but I'll check them out too next time I'm down there.
more votes for Mikes. Its about 3 miles and i dont get there often enough...When i do i carry my own beer and sit outside. Kirby Gs still not open yet...Had some badluck lately but they do have good burgers and sweet tater tots.

I remember my grandfather taking me to a place in downtown Winder that had the best burgers, Used the enjoy their cheeseburger with a bottle of Frosties Root Beer.. It's a pity they are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom