I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

As a kid in Florida, if you wanted lettuce, tomato,and onion on a burger you ordered it "all the way". Later, when I went to college in Kentucky I had to learn to order it "through the garden" to get the same thing.

my bad luck to pass by this thread just before lunch....WELL....I know, I read it here....BUT it's close by, and I have not had a five guys in at least 7 years.....it was good, however for the price, there's got to be a better alternative.....as you can see....no drink...

20231121_124517.png

I like the Guy Fieri burgers on Carnival Cruise ships...

For a quick bite on land I dig Checkers' burgers.

my bad luck to pass by this thread just before lunch....WELL....I know, I read it here....BUT it's close by, and I have not had a five guys in at least 7 years.....it was good, however for the price, there's got to be a better alternative.....as you can see....no drink...

View attachment 6504245
Das some skraight up bullshee-it rite dare.

View attachment 6504245
That’s absolutely crazy! A cheeseburger and little fries is $20! No way. Never been and surely never will. It would cost $100 to feed my family there.

I love burgers

I like em better than a steak

Everyone looks at me weird when we go to
Longhorn or outback and I order a burger .

Shoot I even like Krystal burgers .

If you like Krystals, you would love White Castle. And no, the name is NOT racist :)

Imma gonna get me some WC's here in a few days.

Seen a few guys mention Hickory Hut . Went there tonight . It sucked ! Greasy onion rings . Pulled pork sandwich came with tomato soup sauce running off it . The hamburger , not even going there ! Without a doubt the worst BBQ or hamburger I’ve ever had !

Back
Top Bottom