• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll try this again Microtech MCT1057M Mini Jagdkommando Thoughts, Review's?

MSAA Personal

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
477   1
Reaction score
Hi, I looking to trade into one of these but wanted to know anyones thoughts or reviews on this?
Who has owned or handled one?
Is it worth the $300 + price tag?

There is also a Big Brother to the mini

Steven
404-725-2933

Microtech MCT1057M Mini Jagdkommando.jpg

I have handled the bigger version at a show. The titanium being so much better but for the 1k they ask for it, yeah they can jog on.

So apart from the price I just don't see the need for something that is primarily for defense when so many better designs exist.

Still if your looking for one then you want one but it's all you :)

With that blade design, if you ever used it in self defense there will be a lawyer somewhere just itching to light you up in court.

Well.. It's all in what you want it for.. Obviously you can't skin a deer with it. It's intended to do exactly what it looks like it should do. It's a weapon or a show piece. They are extremely sharp on all three edges. If intend to use the Jagd. Anything that meets the business end of this will ultimately have a huge problem. And the wound will have to be treated like a gun shot wound. And should you loose your grip on the knife, whatever the knife is stuck in will ultimately bleed out uncontrollably. As the holes further up in the blade allow for blood flow. Ultimately the Jagd is for use as a weapon or a conversation piece. The mini was designed as a neck knife as it come with enough paracord to make for a comfortable loop around your neck and then be in or outside of your clothing. The full size Jagd has belt and Or MOLLE attachments. The Titanium versions are a little more sought after but they are pricey.

Back
Top Bottom