I'm amused

Isn't it funny when you make an offer on an item and it's declined then a few days later the item gets reduced to the same amount as the original declined offer...

GLWS

Maybe the buyer made a smarty offer and the seller reduced it to show the buyer that he would have taken the offer but not from him.

Post it for $500 there's a guaranteed $450 offer to follow because sheeple THINK you can't feed your kids until that 1 item sells

Maybe the buyer made a smarty offer and the seller reduced it to show the buyer that he would have taken the offer but not from him.

^^^this

Sometimes you just never know. My wife and I made an offer on a house a few months ago and it was declined because the buyer had another offer. Turns out the house sold for $20,000 less than our offer :doh:

Maybe he had to get his bubble busted first.. I don't mind paying a reasonable price but not gonna pay retail on a used item period.

May have had another buyer that backed out and this is an easy way to see if you or someone else wants it at your price now. Things happen and life can get in the way if you are not careful.

Back
Top Bottom