• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It finally happened. I'm officially tired of arguing on the internet.

If you are going to argue, argue about something that actually matters to you like guns, boobs, cars, trucks, etc.

Arguing over which dictatorial party is the better choice to preside over our completely unconstitutional federal government is a waste of time, and akin to Jewish people in concentration camps arguing over which Nazi was more polite while loading them into rail cars.
"Was it just me, or did that one nazi seem just a little less evil than the rest?"

My friend of 40+ years who I work with daily gets terribly bent often arguing politics with people on facebook or other social media. My dude is a great mechanic but all of his political opinions and knowledge are internet fed. I have seen him be mad at the world because of an argument. I've even seen him argue with folks we are actually friends with about the same. A few things I have found.
1. You are not going to convince someone to change their mind arguing on the internet.
2. Politicians don't care about us. They are not worth arguing with people who actually do. Real friendships are more important that arguing over celebrities.
3. The more adamant someone is about arguing the more ignorant they probably are.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom