I'm Feelin It

Tree Rat

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
12   1
Reaction score
I think the issue of a 'gun ban' is a paper tiger. Our Government can't pass a budget and the people's anger over gun control is very intense. I just don't see any real changes happening.

Manufacturers got to be tripping overthemselves to produce stuff like mad!

Everyone got a pay cut, 2%, this year.

Inflation could rear its ugly head.

The middle east is destabilizing day by day. Gas could be much higher.

Americans have record levels of debt again.

The bills are gonna come due.

I'm standing by. I got other stuff to work on like prepping for an economic collapse, a flu pandemic or whatever. I'm taking a break from chasing guns. I'll hoard my cash and wait it out so I can pick up some deals pretty soon.

Any of y'all thinking the same way?

I think the issue of a 'gun ban' is a paper tiger. Our Government can't pass a budget and the people's anger over gun control is very intense. I just don't see any real changes happening.

Manufacturers got to be tripping overthemselves to produce stuff like mad!

Everyone got a pay cut, 2%, this year.

Inflation could rear its ugly head.

The middle east is destabilizing day by day. Gas could be much higher.

Americans have record levels of debt again.

The bills are gonna come due.

I'm standing by. I got other stuff to work on like prepping for an economic collapse, a flu pandemic or whatever. I'm taking a break from chasing guns. I'll hoard my cash and wait it out so I can pick up some deals pretty soon.

Any of y'all thinking the same way?

I found an AR accessories manufacturer who had a bunch of 30 round mags, so I bought my fair share and was told, "we are inundated with orders right now, so it will be a few days before it ships" ... No problem, I can wait... now, I can't even get a reply email, and no one is answering the phone... the company voicemail is FULL... ALL EXTENSIONS!!!!

You might have gotten a pay cut this year, I got a tax increase.

Specifically, I got an expiration of a tax break put in place in 2011 which temporarily decreased the amount of social security tax I paid from 6.2% to 4.2%. That tax cut expired and now I am paying the same 6.2% I have been paying since I started working. This is the same thing that happened to you, but you can call it a pay cut if you want.

OK back to your regularly scheduled rant.

Specifically, I got an expiration of a tax break put in place in 2011 which temporarily decreased the amount of social security tax I paid from 6.2% to 4.2%. That tax cut expired and now I am paying the same 6.2% I have been paying since I started working. This is the same thing that happened to you, but you can call it a pay cut if you want.

LoL ... at least no one is BITTER about it...!!! I had this conversation earlier today as well... it ended with, "well, all I know is my check is not what is used to be!"

1.bp.blogspot.com__MptcpHoEmig_UH52JBgIgwI_AAAAAAAABOo_nH79AuWFvHc_s1600_argue.png

Yep, painful... also, expect your medical deductions or med prices to go up... welcome to 2013 :)

I still can't get past your Avatar! It's too distracting!

Back
Top Bottom