• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm pumped! New rifle coming soon.

Now I just have to figure out what to name it.
Make it a good name. This model is probably going to be very popular. Everything about this rifle is fantastic and I'm a picky SOB. LOL!

And man, that trigger! It almost feels like what I imagine an electronic trigger feels like. It's the weight I asked for, but there seems to be almost no movement during or after the shot.

This rifle is what I call an "Easy Rifle". There are a lot of rifles that, if you really work at it and are perfect in everything you do as a shooter, you can get good accuracy out of, but there are rare rifles that just take the pressure off. They let you simply put the cross hair where you want it, send the round and a hole magically appears were it's supposed to. I can count on one hand the number of Easy Rifles I've encountered in my life and this is one of them.

HEY! How about that for a name? "The Easy Rifle".

Make it a good name. This model is probably going to be very popular. Everything about this rifle is fantastic and I'm a picky SOB. LOL!

And man, that trigger! It almost feels like what I imagine an electronic trigger feels like. It's the weight I asked for, but there seems to be almost no movement during or after the shot.

This rifle is what I call an "Easy Rifle". There are a lot of rifles that, if you really work at it and are perfect in everything you do as a shooter, you can get good accuracy out of, but there are rare rifles that just take the pressure off. They let you simply put the cross hair where you want it, send the round and a hole magically appears were it's supposed to. I can count on one hand the number of Easy Rifles I've encountered in my life and this is one of them.

HEY! How about that for a name? "The Easy Rifle".
Call it Rifle X.

I need to get a good bolt gun build going. AR10's are great but they just can't match that all out accuracy a bolt gun can produce. I love accurate rifles. Hell everyone I have built has been accurate. However, a bolt gun can produce results a semi gun can get relatively close but not shot after shot touching. Lord knows I have tried and spent a lot of money doing it. I am happy with my AR10 results but it really doesn't go where I want it to. I want all shots touching after five shots. I have invited the OP to River Bend Gun Club and I have to re zero my scope because I had to adjust the canter. Maybe if I am a good boy he will let me shoot his gun and see just how a premium bolt gun feels like. I really like the look of his gun. It looks like he has the same muzzle brake I have on my AR10 but that scope on that rifle has to have cost him a pretty couple hundred thousand pennies. LOL That's a magnum Night Force on the bad boy. Just what he needs though.

Kahntrol Solutions Muzzle Brake. If you need a good scope I will Carry Most of the popular ones. Have a Burris XTR 2 and Sig Tango 4 for sale now. I can get anything else.

Actually here are the specs:
Remington 700 Receiver Trued With Holland Recoil Lug
Trigger Tech Trigger
Badger 20 MOA Scope Base
Shadow Hunter Bolt Knob
Hawkins Bottom Metal
Grayboe Renegade stock with custom Adjustable cheek piece and flush cups
Kahntrol Solutions Muzzle Brake
Bartlein, Brux, Proof or Hawk Hill Barrels (his is Bartlein)
All Metal Cerakoted.

$2700 Retail .

Actually here are the specs:
Remington 700 Receiver Trued With Holland Recoil Lug
Trigger Tech Trigger
Badger 20 MOA Scope Base
Shadow Hunter Bolt Knob
Hawkins Bottom Metal
Grayboe Renegade stock with custom Adjustable cheek piece and flush cups
Kahntrol Solutions Muzzle Brake
Bartlein, Brux, Proof or Hawk Hill Barrels (his is Bartlein)
All Metal Cerakoted.

$2700 Retail .
That's a bargain for what you get. No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom