• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm stoked. My new toys are on the way.

Cool ! If I were your FFL….I would be stoked at you ordering two at a time !! 😁😁

That GP is going to be your ‘baby’ I bet !!
Second handgun I ever fired was a 6" GP100 in 357. It was a toss up with the Ruger super redhawk which I fired first as to which one I loved more.

He only charges me 10 dollars for transfers because I'm a range member. Two firearms involves extra paperwork for them.
Ahhh, I get ya. One of those afraid of a little extra work huh ?? lol.
Just joking around - congrats on the new toys !! They should go fine with the rest of the “crew” in the safe !! lol.

Ahhh, I get ya. One of those afraid of a little extra work huh ?? lol.
Just joking around - congrats on the new toys !! They should go fine with the rest of the “crew” in the safe !! lol.
Yes Sir! :)

One of my first RH purchases was a .41mag ! That is what got me started on the .41 click !! I bought it from a guy at a gun show. Got a killer deal on it , shot it and fell in love !!

One of my first RH purchases was a .41mag ! That is what got me started on the .41 click !! I bought it from a guy at a gun show. Got a killer deal on it , shot it and fell in love !!
I was wondering where you got that handle. ;)

I was wondering where you got that handle. ;)
Yessir ! lol.
The guy was walking around with it….i saw him asked about it, he gave me a price, I declined, gave him a counter offer he declined. About an hour later he comes up and wanted to make the deal, he found something he wanted…so I ended up with it.

Back
Top Bottom